Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Build A Bra Commercial Idea (In Progress)

I'm thinking that my commercial will go with various portrait shots of different girls/women around the world (emphasizing diversity), one transitioning into the other. Maybe even have a shot of the world with the different continents being shown and different pictures being placed on different spots on the globe (again, diversity). The voiceover talks about how every girl deserves perfection and comfort that is unique to them and their own body type, and ask the question, "Each of us comes from our own backgrounds, but wouldn't it be nice to create a bra that is exactly what you need?" That's where talking about Build A Bra comes in; using some of the graphics I drew that are in my brochure and using my logo, etc. The voice over would quickly, but efficiently say the 4 steps in the creation process, and what our mission is.

I want it to be a 30 second commercial showing the diversity in women's body sizes/types and telling that they can come to one place to get exactly what they need. As far as the technical aspects of it for the animating, that will come as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment