Friday, January 20, 2012

Will the real Nicole please stand up!

Hey, everyone. 


My name is Nicole Crance.I'm 19 years old and from Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (look at a map; we're below Cuba; 3 tiny islands).


I'm a sophomore here at UT studying Communications. My plan is to go into broadcasting on television when I return home (anchoring, news reporting, etc.)But, that could change, so we'll see how that goes. :)


Professor Corrigan asked us to state what we do...


Hmmm, that's really a good question. What do I do? /:


Well, I do many things, really. I work hard in school, I like to travel, have fun with family and friends, being spontaneous is fun (like deciding to go to Steak & Shake during their "happy hour" for cheap milkshakes at 4:00 a.m.), I would classify myself as a writer, I love to make people laugh, trying new things (like foreign foods, etc.), cooking/baking, movies are awesome downtimes, music (I love my guitars), taking pictures and getting creative with my shots really satisfies me, napping is heavenly,...the list goes on and on.


Really and truly, there's a lot to me. But one thing I will say is that what I "do" or try to do is live life to the fullest. I wish I could say that I never take people/moments for granted, but I do sometimes, so everyday, I use my 86,400 seconds to the fullest...because if I don't, I won't get them back tomorrow, or maybe even at all. Life is about adventure! 

So, live life--that's what I do:)



What do I expect to learn from this class?

I've been working with a camera for as long as I can remember ("throw-away-camera" days). There is an unmatched beauty in capturing moments you hold dear to your heart. AND, as our world has progressed, so has technology. So, really, I just want to be able to keep up. Technology means more opportunities and that means more ways to be creative. Why not learn them? Technology means progression. Progression means better. So, I could always get better at something I love to do. :) I just want to grasp some basic working skills with the various digital art programs and be able to use some creative juice I have. :)



Yeah, that's me parasailing above my beautiful island:)

No comments:

Post a Comment