Monday, February 6, 2012

Final Logo

So, here is my final logo for my company, Build A Bra. In my logo sketches I had flowers around the ends of my letters, but here I have spirals. Honestly, that was just because it took me a LONG time to draw the two flowers I have here by hand (I drew two flower petals and copied and pasted it around the spirals). I thought the spirals still worked; they're fun and girly--so it still works.

The colors are bright and pretty for obvious reasons--it's attractive to women and girls. My font is my own; I traced over my sketch with the pen tool, so that has a unique quality to it. 

The only problem I find is that I really wanted a symbol to go along with the company (like a bra or something), but I ended up just going with the words and flowers to border it. 

This logo took me literally 3.5 hours to do, but I'm proud of my work, having never used Illustrator before.

No comments:

Post a Comment