Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Final Build A Bra Letterhead


I wanted to make my letterhead for my business look similar to the business cards I have printed, so I made sure to incorporate the vines with the flowers for the corners of the page and use the flower heads at the bottom of the page as little bullet points for the contact information (I thought that it would be cute and visually appealing). After resizing the logo and the vines in the corners of the pages, my process was really making sure everything was balanced and straight. I printed out a few copies of the letterhead to see how it looked, and some of my leaves from the vines were cut off as well as along the bottom of the page, so I moved them up from the margins and that seemed to be alright. Other than that, it was actually easier since I had already had my business card made and could just place my images in the page and do some resizing and balancing. 

I'm really grateful for the way Professor Corrigan is making the project due in segments; it makes the process easier! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment